Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is a very easy yet elegant dish in presentation. You will definitly impress the ones that you serve. A very unique and tasty dish.
- 2 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (can also use sliced deli cheese or cheese cubes)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken tenders or 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cheese into two 2-1/4 in x 3/4 in strips.
- Flatten chicken with a meat mallet.
- Place a strip of cheese down the center of chicken.
- Fold chicken over cheese and secure with toothpicks.
- Rub seasoning over the outside of chicken.
- In a large skillet brown chicken on both sides.(once the chicken has fried on one side you can remove the toothpick).
- Transfer chicken to a greased baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.