Redneck Epicurean's Note:
A while back, Campbells soup came out with three or four new varieties of soups. The were quite a bit different from the normal stuff on the shelf. The soup used in this one is the Pepper Jack soup, which is a great alternative to just the plain ole cheddar. This is basic and has a lot of potential to be added to or altered to fit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- 2Season the chicken with salt and pepper, if desired and brown.
- 3Add the onion and pepper and cook until tender.
- 4Stir in the soup and heat until hot.
- 5Place 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture in each tortilla and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Skillet Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 434.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup