Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy and so good. From simple and delicious.
- 1 (3 lb) package frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles.
- Top each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni.
- Bring up edges and pinch to seal.
- Place seam side down 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.