1/1 Photo of Pepper Jack Pepperoni Pizza Omelet
I basically wanted to make an omelet with all the ingredients in a pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray pan with cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs and broil on low heat until mostly cooked.
- 3place slices of cheese, pepperoni, and jalapeños over omelet.
- 4Let cook until cheese is mostly melted.
- 5Add a dash of salt.
- 6Fold over, spoon salsa over omelet and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Pepperoni Pizza Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 551.6
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 709.2 mg
- Sodium 1211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 40.4 g