Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I basically wanted to make an omelet with all the ingredients in a pizza.
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 dash salt
- jalapeno (optional)
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs and broil on low heat until mostly cooked.
- place slices of cheese, pepperoni, and jalapeños over omelet.
- Let cook until cheese is mostly melted.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Fold over, spoon salsa over omelet and serve.
Good omelet! This was very simple and tasty. I really enjoyed the jalapenos in this. Thanks rog22nyy for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.