1/1 Photo of Pepper Jack Meatloaf
1 hr 5 mins
RedSoxsNation #33fan's Note:
I found this recipe on a Taste of Homes booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl combine the egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
- 3Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 4In a 8x4-inch greased pan press half of the beef mixture onto the bottom and halfway up the sides.
- 5Sprinkle 3/4 of a cup of cheese over meat within 1/2 in of sides.
- 6Pat remaining beef mixture over cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered for 50 - 55 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 708.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 23.7 g