1/4 Photos of Pepper Jack Mac
A spicy twist on mac & cheese - delicious! I found this in the Sunday paper, in a Carnation ad. We really enjoy this variation when we want an extra zip with our mac & cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 3Prepare macaroni according to package directions.
- 4After draining macaroni, stir in the cheddar cheese, 1 1/2 c Pepper Jack cheese, evaporated milk, and black pepper with the macaroni.
- 5Pour macaroni and cheese into prepared dish and sprinkle with 1/2 c Pepper Jack cheese, tortilla chip pieces, and the cayenne pepper.
- 6Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Mac
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.8
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.2 mg
- Sodium 760.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 40.8 g