Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Kraft Foods.com. I like to use the green tortillas. I have found that rolling the tortillas and trying to cut them always ends up with a mess and the pinwheels look kind of smashed. Last time I made this, I did it like a quesadilla: Put one tortilla down, spread the cheese, layer the beef and cucumbers, then spread more cheese on another tortilla, and lay it face down on top. Then cut into wedges with a pizza cutter. Make Ahead - Prepare pinwheels as directed and store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup spreadable cheese (J.L. KRAFT SPECIALTY GOURMET Pepperjack and Jalapeno)
- 8 slices oscar mayer deli fresh shaved roast beef
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- SPREAD tortillas with cheese.
- TOP evenly with meat and cucumbers.
- ROLL up tortillas tightly. Cut each crosswise into six pinwheels.