Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
From Desperation Dinners.
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough and separate into two 5-inch sheets at the horizontal perforation (each sheet of dough will have 8 short perforations).
- Lay dough sheets out flat on work surface.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough sheets.
- Roll each sheet up into a log, starting on one long side.
- Cut through the dotted perforations on each log.
- Arrange slices, cut side down, on baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until the twirls are just starting to brown at the edges.
- Serve warm.