Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is another one from Simple & Delicious.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 small green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the chicken, peppers, soup, salsa and chili powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve with rice.