1/1 Photo of Pepper Jack Cheese Quick Bread
Beatrice in Benton's Note:
This is my family's favorite bread to go with chili, soup or stew. I found this in a Betty Crocker book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom of 9x5 inch loaf pan (bottom only) with vegetable shortening or cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Add flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to a bowl; stir to mix ingredients.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and stir just until the mixture is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- 4Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Cool for 5 minutes in the pan.
- 7Loosen the bread from the pan by running a knife around the edges.
- 8Turn bread out onto a wire rack.
- 9Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Jack Cheese Quick Bread
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2001.9
- Calories from Fat 853
- Total Fat 94.7 g
- Saturated Fat 55.5 g
- Cholesterol 655.3 mg
- Sodium 3489.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 209.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 74.6 g