Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served with crackers this is a sensational appetizer.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, soft
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- crackers or tortilla chips
- In processor, place cheeses, lime juice and onion powder. Cover; process till mixed well. spoon into medium bowl. Stir in oilves and cilantro. Place crushed tortialla chips on wax paper. Spoon cheese mixture onto chips. Roll to coat ball. Serve with crackers.