Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Everyone I know LOVES the sausage balls we bake for the holidays, but I needed to use Pepper Jack cheese, so I came up with this alternative. We like these, hope you do, too! The cumin a garlic salt was a good amount for our family, but I'm sure they can be adjusted to taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, finely shredded
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with Pam.
- Season ground beef with cumin and garlic salt. Mix well with cheese and baking mix and form into one-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.