1/4 Photos of Pepper- Grilled Tuna Steak With Parsley- Garlic Butter
Big pepper flavor! I love freshly cracked black pepper so this is perfect for me. I have to back off the pepper a bit for my son's steak, though---just too much pepper for him. So adjust to suit your own taste. -adapted from License to Grill
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 cup freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 (8 ounce) tuna steaks, at least 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the butter
- 1Make the butter: Combine butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2In another small bowl, combine the salt and pepper and mix well. Press the tuna steaks into the mixture and coat on all sides; drizzle tuna lightly with olive oil.
- 3Grill over a medium-hot fire for 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare, depending on thickness.
- 4Serve with a large spoonful on the butter on top of each steak.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper- Grilled Tuna Steak With Parsley- Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.1 mg
- Sodium 3593.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 56.1 g