Queen Dragon Mom's Note:
Had this at a truck stop and was really surprised at how good it was. I love the chipotle mayo and pepper jack combination. Use a good hearty bread so it doesn't get sloppy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter one side of 4 slices bread.
- 2Place 2 slices on grill, butter side down. Spread 2 T chipotle mayo on 2 slices of the bread.
- 3Place half the turkey and half the beef on the mayo. Break bacon strips in half and place on the beef.
- 4Put one slice cheese on the bacon, then place other slices of buttered bread, butter up, on top.
- 5Flip sandwiches and grill other side until golden and the cheese melts.
- 6Remove sandwiches, slice in half and serve with pickles and crispy home-style fried potatoes.
- 7This is a really good chipotle mayo: Chipotle Mayonnaise. We like it spicier so put in more chipotle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Grill Beef and Turkey Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.9 mg
- Sodium 1571.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chili mayonnaise