Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Had this at a truck stop and was really surprised at how good it was. I love the chipotle mayo and pepper jack combination. Use a good hearty bread so it doesn't get sloppy.
- Butter one side of 4 slices bread.
- Place 2 slices on grill, butter side down. Spread 2 T chipotle mayo on 2 slices of the bread.
- Place half the turkey and half the beef on the mayo. Break bacon strips in half and place on the beef.
- Put one slice cheese on the bacon, then place other slices of buttered bread, butter up, on top.
- Flip sandwiches and grill other side until golden and the cheese melts.
- Remove sandwiches, slice in half and serve with pickles and crispy home-style fried potatoes.
- This is a really good chipotle mayo: recipe #81066. We like it spicier so put in more chipotle.