1/1 Photo of Pepper Glazed Steaks
A steak dish with a little peppery-kick. For a milder version, make the glaze with apple jelly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 4.92 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 453.59 g lean boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 118.29 ml jalapeno jelly or 118.29 ml apple jelly
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- 1In small bowl stir together paprika, pepper, garlic powder and salt. Cut sirloin steak into 4 pieces; rub pepper mixture onto both sides of meat.
- 2Heat non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add meat. Cook, turning once, to desired doneness (6-8 minutes. Remove meat from skillet, set aside.
- 3Increase heat to high. Add green pepper and onion to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisply tenter (1-2 minutes).
- 4Reduce heat to low; stir in jelly and vinegar. Return meat to pan; turn to coat w/ glaze. Cover; cook until heated through (2-3 minutes.
- 5To serve, Place meat and glaze over rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Glazed Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 369.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 25.6 g