Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you like Cajun and love spicy chicken, try this recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons hot pepper jelly
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth, defatted
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over chicken. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-.
- high heat. Add chicken; cook about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown, turning.
- occasionally. Remove chicken and set aside. Add onions to drippings in skillet; cook and.
- stir 2 minutes. Add jelly, broth and vinegar; cook and stir until jelly melts.
- Return chicken to pan; spoon glaze over chicken. Cover and cook over medium-low heat.
- about 5 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken to serving platter. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until glaze thickens slightly. Spoon glaze over chicken.
Dead easy, dead delicious! Love it!
Wow! this is good! I just love hot and spicy food and this sure didn't let me down. I did use the higher end of the Cajun seasoning. Made as posted and it came out great. This is very easy to prepare and looks great plated. It does make enough sauce to serve it on the side to dip your chicken in. Thanks for posting.