Recipe by welcomebykewg
We love roasted peppers. Buy a good Gourmet Brand. We had roasted peppers from Italy. Use Tomato Ketchup to your liking. It tastes best, if you use freshly grated cheddar cheese.
- 500 g meat-filled tortellini
- 400 g roasted red peppers, drained
- 100 g tomato ketchup
- 125 g grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven.
- cook tortellini al dente.
- set aside and keep warm.
- spread red peppers on a baking tray.
- sprinkle with cheese.
- bake in oven for about 15 mins or until cheese is melted.
- serve tortellini on two plates, top with pepper and cheese mix.
- add tomato ketchup to your liking.