Just the thought of this dish makes my mouth water...marinate a day ahead of time for the best taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix maple syrup and soy sauce.
- 2Cover the fish completely with the mixture and marinate in the refrigerator for as long possible-- at least four hours but a full day is best.
- 3Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 4Rub oil on a 10 by 10-inch sheet of aluminum foil.
- 5Place pepper on a small plate.
- 6Remove salmon from marinade and pat topside only into cracked pepper to coat.
- 7Place fillets, pepper side up, on foil.
- 8Bake on the top rack of the oven for approximately 7 minutes.
- 9The syrup may cause the fish to smoke when cooking but do not be alarmed.
- 10Salmon can also be grilled directly over hot coals for about 3 minutes per side.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper-Crusted Maple-Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.5
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 1252.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 67.8 g