Recipe by DailyInspiration
From Cooking Light magazine. Horseradish and sour cream make a cooling yet spicy sauce for the peppery steaks.
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (4-ounces each and about 3/4 inches thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- cooking spray
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle steaks evenly with garlic; cook 1 minute on each side over medium-low heat.
- Combine sour cream and horseradish; serve with steaks.