Recipe by huskiebear
I bought some Peppadew Sweet Whole Piquante Peppers at Costco just because they looked so darn good. I had no idea what to do with them, so I whipped this up for Thanksgiving and it was the talk of the day. I barely had to wash the bowl and it's already been requested for Christmas. This is what I call a stupid-easy recipe, but nobody else needs to know that!
- 1 lb cream cheese (2 "bricks")
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 (14 ounce) jarwhole mild cherry peppers (*not* roasted red peppers, although they might be good, too)
- 3 -4 tablespoons mild jalapenos (I only use LA PREFERIDA brand mild, but they can be tough to find)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat cream cheese 30-40 sec in microwave. Mix in milk until smooth.
- Drain peppers and chop coarsely by pulsing in food processor.
- Add cream cheese and pulse until blended.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or crudites, or spread on bread or bagels. Can be served immediately or refrigerated overnight to let flavors blend.