Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I found this recipe in Young Times, one of my all-time favourite magazines!
- 500 g boneless chicken
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green chili, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch aji-no-moto
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 red capsicums, cut into juliennes
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 red chilies
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate the boneless chicken pieces (1" cube) in a mixture of 1 tbsp soya.
- sauce, salt, egg and 1 tbsp corn flour for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry chicken in hot oil till light brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Grind red chillies with vinegar and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok.
- Add garlic, spring onions and green chillies.
- Stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add soya sauce and mix.
- Add ajinomoto, sugar, black pepper powder and red chilli paste.
- Add water and stir.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add the remaining corn flour after dissolving it in water and stir in honey.
- Add capsicum juliennes and mix.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and serve hot with your choice of rice or noodle dish.