Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recieved this in an email from another site and couldn't find it on here - the picture looks amazing and as DH and I love this type of fast but flavorful recipe know it will be good. It also says that prep can be done a day ahead which is always nice if there's company. Serve with steamed rice or over pasta
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- Saute red bell peppers and onions until they begin to soften.
- Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add cubed chicken to skillet and brown lightly.
- Add garlic and ground red pepper.
- Reduce heat slightly and saute, covered, for 1 to 2 minutes, until garlic is golden brown.
- Using a wooden spoon, add lemon juice, stirring to break up particles on bottom of skillet (deglazing).
- Add butter/margarine, stirring and blending well into the sauce.
- Return bell pepper and onion to skillet, stir all together and add parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
This was very tasty & easy to make. It had a very strong pepper taste, which was almost too strong for my taste, but my DH & DD didn't seem to mind it.<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2014
Made for Fall PAC 2012 and this is another wonderful recipe that you have posted. I made as instructed only I think next time I will double the ingredients for the sauce mixture for a little more liquid on the pasta. Definately a keeper. Thank you for submitting.