- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 large yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, chunked
- 2 cups sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare fettuccini per directions. Keep warm.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms and basil. Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through. (8-10 min)
- Add cooked fettuccini to chicken mixture. Sprinkle in cheese and toss to coat.