Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low carb, but so delish! Serve with pasta for not-so-low-carb!
Make and share this Pepper-Cheese Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup sweet pepper
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- Heat oil in heavy skillet until hot, but not smoking.
- Saute onions & peppers until soft.
- Decrease heat.
- Stir in cooked chicken, sour cream, marjoram, & thyme.
- Heat a few minutes to blend, but do NOT boil.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheese & stir until melted & well combined.
- Serve with a sprinkling of paprika.