1/1 Photo of Pepper Biscuit Pull Apart
From Pillsbury cookoff, excellent to serve alongside soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried basil leaves
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 340.19 g can pillsbury ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2In small bowl combine garlic powder, salt, basil and oregano.Blend well and set aside.
- 3Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
- 4Place 1 biscuit in the center of an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Arrange remaining biscuits in a circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center biscuit.
- 6Genly press out to a 10 inch circle.
- 7Brush dough with olive oil and top with bell peppers and cheeses.
- 8Sprinkle garlic powder mixture overtop.
- 9Bake for 12-15 minutes of until golden brown.
- 10To serve pull apart warm biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Biscuit Pull Apart
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 321.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g