Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pillsbury cookoff, excellent to serve alongside soup
Make and share this Pepper Biscuit Pull Apart recipe from Food.com.
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried basil leaves
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 340.19 g canpillsbury ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400.
- In small bowl combine garlic powder, salt, basil and oregano.Blend well and set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place 1 biscuit in the center of an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Arrange remaining biscuits in a circle, edges slightly overlapping, around center biscuit.
- Genly press out to a 10 inch circle.
- Brush dough with olive oil and top with bell peppers and cheeses.
- Sprinkle garlic powder mixture overtop.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes of until golden brown.
- To serve pull apart warm biscuits.
Nice accompaniment to a hot bowl of soup on a cold fall day. Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2011. :)