Chef #1800343845's Note:
my favorite recipe growing up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown ground beef, drain off excess fat, return to pan and add taco seasoning following directions.
- 2heat refried beans. when heated thru turn off heat.
- 3heat chili. when heated thru, turn off heat.
- 4dice vegetables and place in separate bowls.
- 5in a bowl or a plate (personal preference) place a handful of fritos corn chips.
- 6then layer on the beef, refried beans, chili, cheese, and vegetables as desired.
- 7add taco sauce and/or salsa as desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepper Bellies
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.4
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 6038.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.6 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco blend cheese