Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
my favorite recipe growing up!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips
- brown ground beef, drain off excess fat, return to pan and add taco seasoning following directions.
- heat refried beans. when heated thru turn off heat.
- heat chili. when heated thru, turn off heat.
- dice vegetables and place in separate bowls.
- in a bowl or a plate (personal preference) place a handful of fritos corn chips.
- then layer on the beef, refried beans, chili, cheese, and vegetables as desired.
- add taco sauce and/or salsa as desired.