Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is *fantastic* served over softened cream cheese as an easy party dip.
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups vidalia onions, diced
- 3 cups red bell peppers, diced
- 3 cups green bell peppers, diced
- 4 cups sugar
- 4 cups white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pickling salt
- 3 fresh jalapenos, minced
- 4 (3 ounce) packages gelatin
- Remove seeds from jalepenos.
- Add all ingredients except gelatin to large sauce pan or pot.
- Boil for 1.5 hours to reduce.
- Dissolve gelatin in a little cold water and continued to boil for 15 more minutes.