Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
delicious..a different combination..
- 30 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) jar stuffed olives, drained
- 8 ounces Italian dressing
- Fold ingredients together, cover and chill overnight.
- May add cucumbers, tomatoes or any of your favorite vegetables.
I was going to post this same recipe- it's one of my favorite summer side dishes. It always goes over well at picnics. I use sliced stuffed olives, but otherwise make it exactly as stated. Enjoy!