Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you don't like brie you can use Gorgonzola in this dish too. If you do though I would swap the dill for parsley
- 4 courgettes, sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 375 g penne pasta
- 175 g ripe brie cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill
- Grill courgettes and peppers under a hot grill for 10 mins, turning once.
- Cook pasta according to packet.
- Place pasta back in pan with all other ingredients, gently heat while mixing until cheese has melted and ingredients are combined.