Found recipe in Rachel Ray's magazine. Very easy to make and very good. The cayenne pepper really brings out the flavor of the chocolate. I buy bittersweet chocolate and pumpkin seeds (pepitas) at Trader Joe's at very reasonable prices. Number of serving is approximate--depends on how big of pieces you break it into.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, lightly toast pepitas for 10 minutes stirring frequently. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, stirring until melted. Chocolate can also be melted in microwave at 50% power until just melted. (stir every 30 seconds).
- Stir 1 3/4 cup pepitas and cayenne pepper into melted chocolate.
- Spread chocolate mixture on wax paper lined baking sheet in 1/4 inch layer.
- Sprinkle remaining pepitas on top.
- Refrigerate until set. (approx 30 minutes).
- Break into pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.