boy named Sous's Note:
Quick throw together for potluck @ St. A's
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb rotini pasta (I use Barrilla)
- 1/2 lb penne pasta (same)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 -8 ounces pepperoni, quartered slices
- 6 ounces black olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing (Kraft Zest Italian is what I used)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (Del-Monte with Basil, Garlic & Oregano no salt added)
- 1Boil pasta to al dente firmness and then drain in colander. Pour in oven proof pan and stir in the Tbs of olive oil to keep the pasta separate.
- 2Quarter the pepperoni slices (stack them, it's easier) and slice the olives. Toss them both in the pan with the pasta.
- 3Open the can of tomatoes and semi-drain them, add to pasta.
- 4Pour the Italian salad dressing over the pasta and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.
- 5Now add the cheddar and mozzarella. I might have used a little less or a little more, I didn't measure anything except the Italian Dressing really.
- 6Bake at 375 for around 30 to 45 minutes. Till bubbly, not browned.
- 7I took it out of the oven and put it in the oven at Church and it was still nice and melted when it was served.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepi Pizza Potluck Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g