Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick throw together for potluck @ St. A's
- 1 lb rotini pasta (I use Barrilla)
- 1⁄2 lb penne pasta (same)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 -8 ounces pepperoni, quartered slices
- 6 ounces black olives
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing (Kraft Zest Italian is what I used)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes (Del-Monte with Basil, Garlic & Oregano no salt added)
- Boil pasta to al dente firmness and then drain in colander. Pour in oven proof pan and stir in the Tbs of olive oil to keep the pasta separate.
- Quarter the pepperoni slices (stack them, it's easier) and slice the olives. Toss them both in the pan with the pasta.
- Open the can of tomatoes and semi-drain them, add to pasta.
- Pour the Italian salad dressing over the pasta and sprinkle with the Parmesan Cheese.
- Now add the cheddar and mozzarella. I might have used a little less or a little more, I didn't measure anything except the Italian Dressing really.
- Bake at 375 for around 30 to 45 minutes. Till bubbly, not browned.
- I took it out of the oven and put it in the oven at Church and it was still nice and melted when it was served.