- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) box Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate chip pieces in pan.
- Let cool slightly.
- Then pour cereal in large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and mix well.
- Dump chocolate covered cereal in brown paper bag.
- Add powdered sugar, close bag tightly and shake vigorously.
- Store in air tight container.
- NOTE: Also good with peanuts or walnuts added.