This comes from the Penzey's spice catalog. Looks like a quick healthy meal for weeknites!
Make and share this Penzey's Tender Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cover chicken breasts with white wine, half of the shallots, French tarragon, fennel seeds, and olive oil.
- Heat on high and cover.
- When a simmer is reached, turn down to med-low.
- Shake pot so that chicken doesn't stick.
- Cook for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Cook pasta.
- Remove chicken to plates.
- Turn heat to high for 2- 3 minutes to reduce cooking liquid.
- Drain pasta and place on plates with chicken.
- Add other half of shallots to reduce liquid, and pour over plates.