1/2 Photos of Penzey's Tender Chicken
This comes from the Penzey's spice catalog. Looks like a quick healthy meal for weeknites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover chicken breasts with white wine, half of the shallots, French tarragon, fennel seeds, and olive oil.
- 2Heat on high and cover.
- 3When a simmer is reached, turn down to med-low.
- 4Shake pot so that chicken doesn't stick.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes, turning once.
- 6Cook pasta.
- 7Remove chicken to plates.
- 8Turn heat to high for 2- 3 minutes to reduce cooking liquid.
- 9Drain pasta and place on plates with chicken.
- 10Add other half of shallots to reduce liquid, and pour over plates.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penzey's Tender Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.3 mg
- Sodium 93.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: