Recipe by House
Got this from Penzeys Spices Christmas 2006 catalogue. Peanut butter anything is great!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the first three ingredients.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add peanut butter, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by the teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.