1/3 Photos of Penzey's Pasta With Spinach, Tomatoes, & Feta
Another great recipe from an older Penzey's spice catalog.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 quarts of water to boil in a large pot.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet or shallow saucepan. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes to soften, stirring to prevent browning. Add the garlic, diced tomatoes, and oregano. Cook for about 10 minutes and add the chopped spinach. Cook for another 5-10 minutes until the spinach has softened and the flavors developed. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 3When the sauce is nearly done (about the time you add the spinach), cook the linguine according to the package directions.
- 4Drain the pasta and place servings on individual plates. Spoon sauce on top. Sprinkle with feta and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penzey's Pasta With Spinach, Tomatoes, & Feta
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 355.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 13.0 g