Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried yet, but wanted to keep this recipe around!
Make and share this Penzey's Chocolate Chip Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt on high speed until peaks form (about 3 mins).
- Add vanilla extract and food coloring.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by scant teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 250 for 25 minutes.
- The kisses will be chewy on the inside and slightly brown on the botom and will retain their pink color.
I made these today from the Penzey's catalog. I was going to post the recipe, but here it is! They were so easy, and I had everything on hand, which is a plus. Penzey's has great recipes.