- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 drops red food coloring
- 3⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt on high speed until peaks form (about 3 mins).
- Add vanilla extract and food coloring.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by scant teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 250 for 25 minutes.
- The kisses will be chewy on the inside and slightly brown on the botom and will retain their pink color.