Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Haven't tried yet, but wanted to keep this recipe around!
Make and share this Penzey's Chocolate Chip Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt on high speed until peaks form (about 3 mins).
- Add vanilla extract and food coloring.
- Gradually add the sugar, beating until stiff.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by scant teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 250 for 25 minutes.
- The kisses will be chewy on the inside and slightly brown on the botom and will retain their pink color.
I made these today from the Penzey's catalog. I was going to post the recipe, but here it is! They were so easy, and I had everything on hand, which is a plus. Penzey's has great recipes.