Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These pancakes have a nice texture and my family loves to eat them good cold with jam after.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir Flour, Baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Beat egg and then add milk.
- Slowly add egg mixture in well of dry ingredients. Add butter and vanilla. Stir together. Batter will be lumpy.
- Let batter sit for at least 30 minutes.