Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a good for long days at work and you just want to throw something together.
- 6 Italian sausages, cut in pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can celery soup
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
- You can add more vegetables and italian sausages if you want to stretch out the casserole.