Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Pennsylvania Dutch Ham & Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 5 cups extra-wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the ham and onion and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir the soup in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Add the noodles and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- RECIPE TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with glazed baby carrots: steam carrots with a touch of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. For dessert serve vanilla yogurt with fresh blueberries.