this is the MOISTEST crumb cake I have ever tried. it's my mother-in-law's recipe, and I just can't get enough of this, and I usually don't like crumb cake.
- Sift flour, baking power, salt, sugar and soda.
- Cut in butter until mixture has the consistency of course meal or small peas.
- Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- Combine the eggs, milk and extracts and stire into the remainder of the dry blend.
- Pour into 2 well-buttered 10-inch pie pans.
- Brush the top of the dough w/ butter and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cake is done.