1/2 Photos of Pennsylvania Dutch Crumb Cake
this is the MOISTEST crumb cake I have ever tried. it's my mother-in-law's recipe, and I just can't get enough of this, and I usually don't like crumb cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, baking power, salt, sugar and soda.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture has the consistency of course meal or small peas.
- 3Reserve about 1 1/2 cups of this mixture.
- 4Combine the eggs, milk and extracts and stire into the remainder of the dry blend.
- 5Pour into 2 well-buttered 10-inch pie pans.
- 6Brush the top of the dough w/ butter and sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- 7Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cake is done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pennsylvania Dutch Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 229.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g