1/1 Photo of Pennsylvania Dutch Coffee Crumb Cake
This delicious recipe comes from the Bechtel Victorian Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn, in East Berlin, PA
My Private Note
8inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Blend first five ingredients together, and set aside one cup of this mixture as a topping base for use later.
- 3In separate bowl, mix the eggs, buttermilk and baking soda together.
- 4Then blend the remaining portion of the original crumb mixture, stirring thoroughly.
- 5There will be some small lumps in the batter.
- 6Add 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup coconut and 1 teaspoon cinnamon to the cup of original crumb topping mixture, set aside earlier.
- 7Pour coffee cake batter mixture into 3 greased and floured 8" cake pans.
- 8Sprinkle topping equally on top of batter in all 3 pans.
- 9Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- 10Makes 3-8" coffee cakes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pennsylvania Dutch Coffee Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2126.5
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.9 mg
- Sodium 1134.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 376.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 244.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g