Lovely fresh tasting pasta dish. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. So quick and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water as per packet directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large fry pan heat half olive oil over medium heat.
- 3Cook sausages in pan for about 4 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally.
- 4Remove sausages and drain oil.
- 5Heat remaining oil in same pan, again over medium heat.
- 6Cook zucchini and garlic in fry pan for about 7 minutes or until zucchini softens.
- 7Slice sausages diagonally into thin pieces.
- 8To zucchini add pasta, ricotta cheese, basil and sausages.
- 9Stir over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- 10Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Zucchini, Ricotta and Chorizo
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 441.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.6 g