Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Low calorie version of the original....tastes great and is quick and easy.
Make and share this Penne With Vodka Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Start boiling water for pasta, add a teaspoon of salt if you wish In large skillet sprayed with Pam, saute minced garlic, red pepper flakes pinch of salt.
- Cook over low heat till things sizzle a little but don't let garlic burn.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stir Start cooking pasta in boiling water.
- Let sauce cook about 15 minutes or until it thickens slightly.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce.
- Add vodka.
- Add milk, cover, reduce heat and simmer a few minutes to let sauce get absorbed.
- Toss and serve.
I think there may have been a mistake for the amount of vodka listed. I didn't taste right at all! Next time I will use only half of the vodka required or maybe even less.