Recipe by *Parsley*
An elegant pasta dish.
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
This dish was very easy to make and required very minimal prep. It is great for a weeknight meal. I easily halved the recipe; other than that, I made no modifications. I personally found the smoked salmon just a little too pronounced in the dish so that the other flavors were less apparent. Thanks for a quick, easy meal!
- 16 ounces penne pasta (or any tubular pasta)
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions to al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, simmer the marinara sauce, dill and vodka for 15 minutes. Add the salmon pieces, peas and cream and heat through.
- Pour sauce over pasta and serve.