1/2 Photos of Penne with Vodka
I can't recommend this recipe enough. It is so simple to make and so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and garlic in butter over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until softened; add vodka and cook over moderately-high heat for 4 minutes.
- 2Add puree and cream and cook over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in ham, Tabasco and salt to taste.
- 4Cook penne until al dente.
- 5In a large serving bowl, toss penne with sauce.
- 6Sprinkle Parmesan over and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne with Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 299.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g