1/1 Photo of Penne With Tomato, Mozzarella & Arugula Pasta
I obtained this recipe from an FDNY Firefighter cookoff. Very easy and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil, add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Pour into a large bowl.
- 2Chop tomatoes and toss with salt.
- 3Cut arugula into strips and toss most of it with the tomatoes, saving some to top dish before serving.
- 4Mix together with oil, tomatoes, garlic and greens while boiling slated water for pasta.
- 5While pasta is cooking, cut mozzarella into small pieces.
- 6Mix all ingredients with hot cooked pasta.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining arugula and red pepper flakes.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Tomato, Mozzarella & Arugula Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.8
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.7 mg
- Sodium 660.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: