I obtained this recipe from an FDNY Firefighter cookoff. Very easy and very tasty!
Make and share this Penne With Tomato, Mozzarella & Arugula Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil, add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Pour into a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and toss with salt.
- Cut arugula into strips and toss most of it with the tomatoes, saving some to top dish before serving.
- Mix together with oil, tomatoes, garlic and greens while boiling slated water for pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, cut mozzarella into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients with hot cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with remaining arugula and red pepper flakes.