- 1 lb penne
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted & halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until tender but firm, drain and return to pot to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, heat oil & chili pepper flakes over medium heat; stir in garlic. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to pot with drained pasta; add olives, feta cheese and basil; toss gently to mix.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan.