1/2 Photos of Penne with Swiss Chard & Asiago Cheese
Quick and very good. from the local newspaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
- 2Add 8 cups coarsely chopped Swiss chard, cook 1 minute; drain well.
- 3In a large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 4Add pasta mixture; toss well.
- 5Season to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne with Swiss Chard & Asiago Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: